- Are you unhappy about the current state of your relationship?
- Is it hard to communicate with your partner? Does it feel like every conversation starts a fight?
- Do you feel alone even when your partner is next to you?
- Are your relationship problems bringing you down, affecting your mood, or making it hard to concentrate at work?
- Do you remember the better times, back when the two of you were much more in love?
- Do you deeply desire to repair the relationship and regain intimacy with your partner?
If you can relate to these questions, your relationship probably needs some work. As a couples therapy specialist, I can help you and your partner improve your relationship. Couples counseling can help rebuild trust, improve communication, increase intimacy, reduce verbal fighting, resolve re-occurring conflicts, and bottom line is to create a mutually satisfying relationship.